Thursday, July 5, 2007

Oh you're cruel Sopcast...you're cruel!!

So that's how its going to be Sopcast. Just tease me...give us the channel for the US-Colombia match, but don't make it stream properly until we get scored on, and then take it away! Oh and just to rub it in, leave me with the a replay of the Argentina-US match!

Well, unfortunately, Sopcast let me down tonight and denied me the opportunity to watch the match except for a brief 30 seconds to let me see the US get scored on (I blame Moor!). I'm sure my legions of followers on this blog will be devo'ed. I also can't be bothered to download another program to watch the match seeing as it is 2am and I have training tomorrow.

Well Fifa.com shouldn't let me down for the U20's against Brazil so expect a few posts tomorrow concerning the match!

No comments: