Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hi and Welcome

Hello and Welcome to Everything Football- a blog dedicated to the beautiful game!! I am Jonathan Burklo, a professional football player for Rovaniemi PalloSeura (RoPS) in Rovaniemi, Finland hailing from the good ole U S of A!! But more to the point of this blog, I'm a fan of this wonderful game the rest of the world calls football or soccer to my home country (don't blame us, the Brits made up the word). Basically, I have a ton of free time on my hands (working only 2-4 hours a day will do that- I know the rest of you 9-5ers are pretty jealous. God I love this job!!) so I'm going to devote part of that time to commenting, critiquing, editing...pretty much putting my opinionated (and correct) views on the world that is football, specifically concerning the US Men's and Youth Nats, MLS, Man Utd, game reports for my club RoPS, and the occasional political rant! So sit back, enjoy, get frustrated, angry, upset, happy, thrilled, intrigued, enlightened, or whatever other emotion this blog might elicit (to be honest I don't much care what your reactions is as long as there is one!)!

1 comment:

The Chidester Family said...

Burks, this doesn't surprise me! You always loved giving your opinion on footy and never cared what people thought about it haha! Well when the Trini's try and gang up on you I will help defend the US buddy! I hope Finland is good. You have to post some more of your pics up on facebook for everyone to see! Talk soon mate!