Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stay Tuned!

Ok, sorry everyone for the lack of posts this week. There's no real explanation for it aside from laziness so I do apologize. Please keep checking the blog as I will be writing several pieces in the next few days and make sure to check out http://www.americansoccerdaily.com/ as I should have another article up for them soon (guess it would be a good time for me to start writing it though!).

I've updated the league table, we now sit second after drawing this weekend against PK-35. I think its better that I don't write a recap of the game, don't really have anything good to say about it so....But look forward to my take on Manchester United's poor start to the season, Tampere United's poor first leg against Rosenborg, the next chapter in my American in Finland journal, and a preview for this weekend's match against PP-70!!

No comments: